Online Guidance for Board Examinations (level 10 and 10+2) Offered
We provide online guidance for board examinations (level 10 and 10+2). Our services are featured with course materials, assignments, chat / video-conferencing/ query posting for clearing doubts, tips and tricks discussion, regular evaluations and feedback.
How Our System Benefits Students:
We pose a challenge to you, identify stregths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. Then design course material, resources and practise problems that suits the delelopment requirement. After an interval again a next and improved set of challenge is posed to judge your progress. This process continues until the desired level of performance is achieved within the proposed timeframe.
We are hereby bringing in the concept of 6A's with our integrated system and methodologies -
ACCELARATE - Today learn faster and act quicker than yesterday.
ACCESSIBLE - Registration is accessible to every student or prospective student.
ARRAY - Orderly, systematic and goal-oriented in execution.
ACME - Optimize your performance by knowing your strength, weakness, opportunity and threat.
AFFABILITY - Cordial and caring relations with all registered service providers.
AMALGAMATE - Fuse your knowledge with problem solving skills and ability to think beyond boundaries.
Our Training Methodology:
We believe in incremental model of training. We focus on 5S i.e.
Skill - Improve skills multidimensionally.
Style - Improve style of expressing thoughts.
Strategy - Improve the thought process, build ability to plan and strategise.
System acquintance - Improve ability to handle a system in a robust manner.
Structure - Improve orderliness and structural approach.
Tools & Facilities Used For CliqueLearn Academic Guidance System:
Academic Query Academic Query
Take a mock test Take a mock test:
Practise Writing Skills Practise Writing Skills
Supervised Project Execution Supervised Project Execution
Online Tools / Utilities Online Tools / Utilities
Links to Educational resources Links to Educational resources
Types Of Registration and Service Limits
For all students appearing for the respective board examinations (level 10).
Method of RegistrationFill the registration form. Along with personal details, please submit a scan of school / college / university identity card. Once the registration is approved, you will receive an email with payment details and payment links. One can select monthly/quarterly/annual payment options. Once the payment is settled, an user name and password will be created and will be forwarded to your e-mail ID.
Star Students - Board Examinations (level 10+2) Star Students
For all science students appearing for the respective board examinations (level 10+2).
Method of RegistrationFill the registration form. Along with personal details, please submit a scan of school / college / university identity card. Once the registration is approved, you will receive an email with payment details and payment links. Once the payment is settled, an user name and password will be created and will be forwarded to your e-mail ID.
Terms & Conditions (For Students)
- All communications must be and will be done in English only.
- Password provided by the system must be kept secret. It is not permitted to share the system password with anyone else. In case you suspect a leak, please contact system administrator at the earliest.
- User of the system must not use obscene / incoherent languages or post a topic irrelevant of academic purpose.
- The tool administrator reserves the right to block an account if it is found to be shared among multiple students or if the account is misused for non-academic purposes.
- In case the registration remains valid, the academic materials will be re-adjusted once promotion is confirmed by a board examination student.
- Individual experts will be reponsible for answering queries. Experts' responses will be reviewed before posting.
- System does not impose any restriction to the student users to give benefits of misclicks, accidental postings, open questions or unclear discussions. The service limit is imposed by the service provider's side.
- The service provider reserves the right of adding new service(s) or modifying service methodology / system.
- Responses are provided within 4 (four) working days.
- The system is best viewed in all HTML5 supporting browsers including Google Chrome, Opera, Firefox.
- Server maintenance / upgradation durations will be notified.